Wednesday

Nautical Sailboat Party for Carson!

I really love when someone wants a New theme that I do not currently have in my shop because I love designing new parties.  I can always count on my customer Caycee, she is always great to work with and wanting something new. Caycee planned Carson’s Sailboat  birthday party for months and it shows in all the  details and how fantastic everything looks.

Love all the favors and party treats!

The food looks so yummy…and how cute are those Cupcakes!!

The Cake....looks perfect, just  fabulous!

image How Sweet is this…Happy Birthday Carson!!

 

Caycee’s comment

 

“This party really was so much fun, I swear every year before the party starts I tell myself I will not go this Big again, but then I have so much fun!! I look back at all the pictures and realize how great it all really was and my little brain starts spinning for next years big bash! Is there anything better than seeing your sweet baby with big smiles all day, and still talking about his Poo Poo Party :) all week. Nope didn't think so!!!”

 

Now for the credits!

All of the incredibly cute paper product were made by Sherry at Party Pops

All the gorgeous photography by Amy Marie Kay

The amazing cake by Hayden at Ashley Bakery

The delicious cupcakes from here Cupcake

The sailboat sucker mold can be ordered Here

Thank You Caycee for the Awesome pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment