Thursday

Alligator Party for Girls!

I have so many pictures of parties that I have created that have been just sitting on my computer screaming to get out. Finally, I took the time to dig out a few and put them in the shop. I will be sharing them here  as well so first up in this super adorable Alligator party.

.

This was created for a customer for her little girl, you don’t normally think of alligators for girl's but I have realized it is becoming more and more popular because I am getting more and more request for Alligators.  The pictures here are actually from two different Alligator parties, one for 1st birthday and another for a three year old.

.

I really love the way they turned out the colors are great. This cute alligator can be adapted to a boy theme as well.  Enjoy.

 

DSC01724A10

 

DSC01728

Aligator invite 

DSC03491

DSC03483 DSC03494

DSC03497

DSC03489

See my Etsy shop for information on how to get an Alligator party.

 

images by Kelly Medina

1 comment:

  1. This makes me wish I had a girl! The gator / flower graphics are SO well done!!!

    ReplyDelete