Wednesday

Changes have been made!

After much consideration I have decided to no longer make party supplies, this does not mean I am closing up shop though, I am STILL doing what I love most and that is Designing Parties!  I have Changed over to making party printables, so instead of me making everything and shipping supplies to you, you can now print the items, cut and make yourself, this will save you money and it allows me more time to design more party themes for you to choose from.  The Biggest reason for the change is so I can spend more time with my family, with one getting ready for college soon and another still very young this is where I need to be. 

.

I currently have over 20 party themes to choose from, I am happy to offer instant download packages as well as  a-la-cart  items. I also have personalized items and invitations. I have Monkey’s, Ladybugs, Owl’s,  Sailboat, Snow White, Princess and many more………..with Many more to come!!  It has been very exciting to create in digital format and to create some of the graphics I use. I do use other designers graphics but so far most of the graphics I have are my own designs. This has been a learning experience for me as I am self taught in that respect, but I am loving it.

.

Here are a few of my Party Printable Packages, please go to my Etsy shop to see it all

Farm Party Pack 1

Mermaid Party

mermaid party pack 1

Minnie Luau Party

Minnie party1

Boy Money

Boy Monkey Pack 1

Sweet Shop

Sweet Shop Pack 1

Sailboat Party 1

Rainbow Party

Rainbow Party Pack 1

Lots if themes are in the works and will be added soon. Check back often for all the new goodies!

1 comment: