Wednesday

100 Sales!!

I made it to 100 Sales on Etsy!! I am really excited about this. When I listed my first items on Etsy just 4 months ago I had no idea what to expect. Their were so many questions, would anyone look at my shop, would they like my products and they trust me to make their party perfect. The only thing I did know is that I worked really hard and put in a lot of hours to prepare for the launch of my Shop and all my friends and family raved about my parties and products. I started getting email almost right away and it has not stopped. I have been so happy with the results. I am so Thankful to all my customers who have trusted me to design their Childs party, we all know how important that day is and how we want it to be perfect!!  Looking forward to my next 100 sales, if you haven't checked out my Etsy shop What are you waiting for?? Go Take a Peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment