Friday

Vacation Time!!!

Finally , Vacation Time!! My family and I are heading down to our favorite spot, Disney World!! We are celebrating my husbands 40th birthday. This will be the first time we have made it down for Mickey’s not so Scary Halloween Party and a first to experience the Bippity Boppity Boutique, Katie is super excited to be made up like a real princess! 

.

We are  leaving today October 8th. I will be away from email so any party Planning will have to wait until I return October 17th.   When I return I will be accepting orders to be shipped by November 6th, as my schedule is full until then.  I have already had lots of interest in ordering for November  parties, so have those party ideas ready for me as I am anticipating a busy month when I return.

.

I will see you all After the Magic……………

100_9788

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels and have a wonderful time Sherry! You guys are going to love MNSSHP and Mike is going to have the happiest of birthday's! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip! did you get my email about party stuff? would love to order for a nov 13th party! brittan gotbeter

    ReplyDelete