Sunday

Puppy Party

Not blogging much these days but  enjoying the Summer with my kids by the pool, catching up on some reading and just relaxing. I have been taking on less work to spend more time with  them while school is out but don’t worry if you have an order placed with me, it will go out on time as promised, maybe even a bit early.  I did this Puppy Paw-ty a while back in Pink and Greens and it turned out so cute, wanted to share a few pictures.  I have more real party pictures to share soon, with  Monkeys and Minnie Mouse, so keep checking back.

DSC01376 Party Sign

puppy This is the cake topper set,  isn’t this cake just too cute, love the paw prints!

DSC01377

Thank You for coming to my Paw-ty, favor tags!

DSC01362

DSC01387

DSC01384

I love the pink and green colors but this little puppy would be cute in just about any color combinations.

DSC01382

 

1 comment:

  1. OH my! I'm in love! I just blogged about this on my blog... linking back to your site. So adorable I just had to share!!

    Cammi
    http://simplystunningideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete